Jeremy Schoemaker is president of ShoeMoney Media Group, Inc., based in
Schoemaker’s current businesses include:
- www.nextpimp.com (a community built around mobile media)
- Recently sold www.auctionads.com (which he and his business partner created) to MediaWhiz
- www.shoemoney.com (the daily thoughts of someone who tries to make a living online)
- www.pimpmyblog.com (free tools to enhance blogs)
- Ebay sales
- Consulting – on SEO, Internet advertising, etc.
- Website hosting
- Workshops, such as the Elite Retreats, with top online marketers
- Pimptel – Import/export mobile data cables and accessories
- CMB Technologies – Programming services
- ShoeMoney Capital – Investing in new web startups with marketing, programming, and financial contributions
Schoemaker operates a well-known blog at www.shoemoney.com. It is consistently ranked in the Top 100 blogs on Technorati.
He has also won the following awards:
- #3 on Business Week’s List of Top Money-Making Bloggers - 2007
- Ebay’s Developer of the Year - 2007
- Nominated by Ebay for Presidential Award - 2007
- Search Marketing Journal’s Affiliate of the Year - 2007
- North by East – Top 50 Most Influential Bloggers - 2007
Prior to founding ShoeMoney Media Group, Inc., Schoemaker worked in a variety of technical and sales positions.
Jeremy is 33-years-old and lives in