Consuelo Cantillo Bova, Esq., Chief Executive Officer
Consuelo Bova came up with the idea for For the Fit, Inc. while shopping for her husband Jeff. She could not find clothes with the fit and quality she desired for her under 5’9” husband and an idea was born.
Ms. Bova brings to For The Fit, Inc. over seven years of international experience in marketing, advertising, project management, and statistical analysis across multiple industries. This includes assisting in the launch of a specialized Hispanic line of business for a Fortune 200 financial services company, as well as advertising and business consulting work in
Ms. Bova is 30 years old and 5’2”. She is married to C.F.O., Jeff Bova, and they share a son who is a little over one year old. When she is not working or spending time with her family, she enjoys planning parties and entertaining, as well as exploring new restaurants and traveling. She is originally from
Ms. Bova can provide information on the following topics:
· Men’s Apparel- i.e. appropriate professional attire; mastering casual Friday, and especially, Tips for Dressing a Shorter Man.
· Marketing Strategies (especially New Businesses and Small Businesses)
· Women in Business
· Juggling Home & Career or Home & School
· Hispanic Women in Business
· Working with your spouse
· Legal Topics including Estate Planning, Mediation, Unified Family Court, Legal Topics in Business, Alternatives to Legal Careers